DTECH DT-7057 Coaxial 300m Extender
DT-7057 Dtech The difference between this HDMI coaxial extender and the existing extender is that the coaxial cable is used instead of the RJ45 network cable, it converts the HDMI signal into a radio frequency signal to transmit. The transmission distance is also greatly extended. It is a custom-developed product for HDMI video transmission in HD project
• Transmission via coxial cable, up to 300M；
• 1920 * 1080p@60hz , backward compatible；
• Support one to one and one to many connection ways.
• It can achieve one to many transmission by radio frequency splitter.
• With built-in automatic equalized system, the picture is clear, stable and smooth;
• Built-in ESD protection circuit to fully protect the system.